Medieval Madness Remake
NOW IN STOCK!
$500.00 (6 %)
Year Manufactured: 2014
Dimensions: 29" W x 58" L x 76" H
Weight: 250 lbs.
Medieval Madness remake STANDARD Edition! This is a new production of the great classic game. New electronics, looks and feels the same as original (minus some W logo and Williams Logos)
The Medieval Madness Standard will come with original trim, double hard coat, and is shaker motor enabled (not included).
The centerpiece of the playfield is an animated castle with a solenoid-controlled portcullis and motorized drawbridge. One of the game's primary objectives is to "destroy" six castles by hitting the castle's entryway with the pinball. A specific number of hits will lower the drawbridge, exposing the portcullis; additional hits will cause the portcullis to rise, and shooting the ball into the castle entrance generates an explosion effect on the dot matrix display, a lightshow, and a sizable award of points. Medieval Madness also features two Trolls, animated targets that are normally concealed below the playfield, but can pop up during certain gameplay modes. Other objectives can be scored by shooting the left and right ramps, the left and right orbits, and the catapult ramp in the lower left corner of the playfield. The game's ramps introduced a patented feature that would prevent a failed ramp shot from draining straight down the middle between the flippers. 
Missions: In order to get to the Wizard Mode "Battle for the Kingdom" one has to achieve the following goals:
- Joust Champion: Shooting the loop(s) advances Joust and finally lights Joust Madness.
- Patron of Peasants: Shooting the left ramp advances the Peasants and finally lights Peasant Madness.
- Catapult Ace: Shoot the catapult to shoot various items at the castle (Catapult Madness).
- Defender of Damsels: Shoot up the right ramp to advance the Damsel. The final shot up the tower lights Damsel Madness.
- Master of Trolls: Light the Trolls by hitting the targets in front of the castle. Collect the Trolls in "Merlin's Magic" and finish them off by three shots at the head each to light Troll Madness.
- Castle Crusher: Destroy the castle.
All these goals have to be repeated several times to get the corresponding insert in front of the castle to light up.
- Castle Multiball: Light the Lock at the broad side (hole to the left of the castle gate) and lock three balls (same hole).
- Multiball Madness: Each of the sub-missions (except for "Castle Crusher") can light an insert in front of "Merlin's Magic". Collecting at least one can start the Multiball by shooting into "Merlin's Magic":
- Single Madness: 2 Balls.
- Two to Four Madnesses: 3 Balls.
- Five Madnesses: 4 Balls.
- Barnyard Madness: Shoot all catapult items at the castle.
- Battle for the Kingdom This two-phased Wizard Mode starts once the player pockets the ball in the castle, with five balls on the playing field. In the first phase, the player has to score all the Battle Jackpots by hitting the maddness targets. Once all the Battle Jackpots have been scored, the second phase of the mode starts and the player must hit the castle gate seven times, and get inside to score the final jackpot. Unless the player has any "Troll Bombs", two trolls will be in the way of the gate making hitting the gate very challenging. If the player succeeds in scoring the final jackpot, all remaining balls are drained and the display shows the King of Payne's demise and Merlin announces you are the new King of Payne, and a new game starts up, but the score carries over to the new game.
Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (3), Ramps (2), Autoplunger. A left-side catapult propels ball airborne into a habitrail. Two pop-up trolls in playfield become active during "Trolls!" mode.
CLICK PLAY TO SEE THIS GAME IN ACTION!
*This video is to demonstrate game play and is NOT the actual machine for sale
We have several shipping methods to accomodate your needs. Here is an overview of the various options and pricing for common game room products. For all methods, the delivery address must be accessible to an 18 wheeler freight truck. If you need a smaller truck, please call us so we can make arrangements for you. Please inspect the items when they are delivered and report any damage to us in the presence of the shipper.
Shipping method definitions:
Liftgate delivery (curbside delivery)
Liftgate deliveries arrive with the item(s) on a pallet. For pinball machines the legs will be taken off and the backbox folded down. The driver will drop the pallet to the ground with a liftgate and is not required to move it beyond that point. Frequently, they will assist in bringing the pallet into your garage, but not always.
With in-home delivery two men will bring the item inside, anywhere on the main level of your home or business. They are required to unpack the item(s) if you request them to. They will not, however, do any required assembly on the machines. If in-home delivery is selected for a pinball machine, we will typically leave it on its legs so all you have to do is flip up the backbox and plug in the machine.
Delivery and setup
If you select the Delivery and Setup option, the items will be delivered anywhere inside your home or business and any light assembly work will be done for you. The typical delivery will include two men, but more will be added if required.
Pinball machines and standard arcades:
Liftgate delivery - $399.00 + $300.00 each additional machine
In-home delivery - $599.00 + $400.00 each additional machine
Delivery and setup - $699.00 + $500.00 each additional machine
*Large machines may require additional charges
The Pinball Company, LLC makes no guarantee, expressed or implied, on the delivery time of any products sold. Any estimates given are subject to change and are dependent on time and method of payment, product availability, and turnaround times of shipping companies.
In general, items can take from a few days to a few weeks to deliver. New items that are in stock can typically ship right way, while refurbished items may need to be cleaned and tested before they are ready to ship. For the best estimate of shipping times for a specific item, please call and speak with a representative. Expedited delivery may be availiable.
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, which includes new and refurbished products, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, as well as replacement of defective parts for up to one year after you receive your machine. It also covers labor on the first service call within 30 days after you receive your machine.
This warranty does not cover any abuse or misuse or any item moved or repaired without authorization by The Pinball Company, LLC. The following products are excluded from any warranty: EM (electro-mechanical) pinball machines made prior to 1980, arcades manufactured prior to 1990, any item used in a commercial establishment, and items noted “as is” in the product description. Coin-mechanisms are not covered by warranty.