Spider-man Pinball Machine
Brand New! For Home Use Only.
$700.00 (16 %)
Year Manufactured: 2016
Dimensions: 27" W x 55" D x 76" H
Weight: 250 lbs.
- All new art package, including: cabinet, backglass, decals, and playfield, designed from images based on the actual Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man comics library
- All new custom-molded toys specifically designed and decorated to capture the ultimate Spider-Man art style
- Commercial high grade flippers
- Commercial high grade bumpers
- Durable high grade plunger
- Modern LED lights that last a lifetime
- State of the art electronics
- Vibrant high definition ultimate Spider-Man artwork
- Authentic speech and sound for all characters
- LED scoring display
- Durable cabinet design
- Tempered glass
- Spell S-P-I-D-E-R to start villain fights - defeat all villains to start villain vengeance
- Rescue MJ random ball lock target creates a fun and unique new way to enable a multiball
- Full color LED display featuring unique animations and effects
- Featuring 4 of the most popular villains from the Spider-Man comics- Venom, Doc Ock, Sandman, and The Green Goblin
- Each villain is associated with a physical play feature in the game
- 3 multiballs
CLICK PLAY TO SEE THIS GAME IN ACTION!
*This video is to demonstrate game play and is NOT the actual machine for sale
We have several shipping methods to accomodate your needs. Here is an overview of the various options and pricing for common game room products. For all methods, the delivery address must be accessible to an 18 wheeler freight truck. If you need a smaller truck, please call us so we can make arrangements for you. Please inspect the items when they are delivered and report any damage to us in the presence of the shipper.
Shipping method definitions:
Liftgate delivery (curbside delivery)
Liftgate deliveries arrive with the item(s) on a pallet. For pinball machines the legs will be taken off and the backbox folded down. The driver will drop the pallet to the ground with a liftgate and is not required to move it beyond that point. Frequently, they will assist in bringing the pallet into your garage, but not always.
With in-home delivery two men will bring the item inside, anywhere on the main level of your home or business. They are required to unpack the item(s) if you request them to. They will not, however, do any required assembly on the machines. If in-home delivery is selected for a pinball machine, we will typically leave it on its legs so all you have to do is flip up the backbox and plug in the machine.
Delivery and setup
If you select the Delivery and Setup option, the items will be delivered anywhere inside your home or business and any light assembly work will be done for you. The typical delivery will include two men, but more will be added if required.
Pinball machines and standard arcades:
Liftgate delivery - $399.00 + $300.00 each additional machine
In-home delivery - $599.00 + $400.00 each additional machine
Delivery and setup - $699.00 + $500.00 each additional machine
*Large machines may require additional charges
The Pinball Company, LLC makes no guarantee, expressed or implied, on the delivery time of any products sold. Any estimates given are subject to change and are dependent on time and method of payment, product availability, and turnaround times of shipping companies.
In general, items can take from a few days to a few weeks to deliver. New items that are in stock can typically ship right way, while refurbished items may need to be cleaned and tested before they are ready to ship. For the best estimate of shipping times for a specific item, please call and speak with a representative. Expedited delivery may be availiable.
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, which includes new and refurbished products, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, as well as replacement of defective parts for up to one year after you receive your machine. It also covers labor on the first service call within 30 days after you receive your machine.
This warranty does not cover any abuse or misuse or any item moved or repaired without authorization by The Pinball Company, LLC. The following products are excluded from any warranty: EM (electro-mechanical) pinball machines made prior to 1980, arcades manufactured prior to 1990, any item used in a commercial establishment, and items noted “as is” in the product description. Coin-mechanisms are not covered by warranty.