In Track & Field arcade, you compete against other players in various Olympic events. Bash the buttons as fast as possible to run faster. Use the action button to throw, jump, etc.
Compete in Olympic events. You must qualify in each event to move onto the next. Hit the two run buttons to build up speed and use action button to jump or throw. The events are:100m Dash – Run as fast as possible.
- Long Jump – Run then choose angle of jump 45 is optimal.
- Javelin – Run then choose angle of throw 42-ish is optimal.
- 110m Hurdles – Run and time jump over hurdles.
- Hammer Throw – Man spins faster and faster time release of hammer and angle of throw 45 is optimal.
- High Jump – Man runs to bar. Use Action button to start jump and keep pressing to reduce angle of climb i.e. you start going straight up at 90 degrees if you tap the button once. Use run buttons in air to climb higher.
When you alternate tapping the run buttons run1, run2, run1, run 2 …, you will get a much better speed increase. You have three attempts to qualify on all but the two running events.
*This video is to demonstrate game play and is NOT the actual machine for sale