“Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Melons offers an entertaining classic pinballexperience,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball. “Wereexcited to work with Whizbang Pinball to provide players and operators with aunique pinball game and a fun playing experience.”
“I love the combination of designing a retro-style playfield powered by todayslatest technology,” said Dennis Nordman, Whizbang Pinball co-founder.
This unique blend of classic and modern technologies creates a new breed ofpinball machine that presents pinball as an art form while maintaining thereliability and serviceability of modern commercial pinball machines. Theplayfield, backglass, and cabinet art and styling, central to the games uniquevisual quality, feature detailed original characters and fresh hand-drawn artworkthat blend elements of mid-century pin-up art and classic pinball themes.
Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Melons offers many unique features including:
- Original retro-style playfield designed by Dennis Nordman
- Original retro-style hand-drawn graphics by Greg Freres featuring fresh fruit, a cool truck and the ever popular Mellon family
- A unique, durable, weathered fruit crate cabinet design
- A supplemental set of powder-coated legs for ease of operation and transportation
- A standard coin-door for location play
- Illuminated mechanical score reels
- Retro-style bumper caps and flipper bats
- Dual-action bullseye melon targets
- A retro mechanical Knocker
- Space for crushed beer cans to set the perfect playfield angle (players can choose their own brand or use Whoa Nellie! branded cans)
*This video is to demonstrate game play and is NOT the actual machine for sale