- Hand drawn playfield, plastic set, decal set by artist Greg Freres. Four major mechanical toys; Dorothy’s Spinning House, the Witch’s Castle, Flying Monkey, Melting Witch, and 4 custom toys/playfield additions.
- Five flippers, Two mini playfields, three Trumper-Bumpers, one Balloon Bumper, Five magnets, One Spinning target, Crystal Ball, Rollover targets, Winkie Guard drop target.
- Full color cabinet and backbox artwork created by artist Jerry VanderStelt.
- Digital Stereo sound system which will boom the music and effects created by SoundMaster, Chris Granner. Front of game audio connection jack for headphone/ear bud. Component audio connection jack at rear of game.
- 26″ LCD HD-Quality monitor which will display scores, animation, movie clips, attract mode, backglass artwork and more.
- RGB-LED Playfield Lighting
- Bally / Williams Parts
- Premium Clear Coated Playfield
- One Year Warranty
|Dimensions||56 x 28 x 77 in|
We have several shipping methods to accomodate your needs. Here is an overview of the various options and pricing for common game room products. For all methods, the delivery address must be accessible to an 18 wheeler freight truck. If you need a smaller truck, please call us so we can make arrangements for you. Please inspect the items when they are delivered and report any damage to us in the presence of the shipper.
Shipping method definitions:
Liftgate delivery (curbside delivery)
Liftgate deliveries arrive with the item(s) on a pallet. For pinball machines the legs will be taken off and the backbox folded down. The driver will drop the pallet to the ground with a liftgate and is not required to move it beyond that point. Frequently, they will assist in bringing the pallet into your garage, but not always.
With in-home delivery two men will bring the item inside, anywhere on the main level of your home or business. They are required to unpack the item(s) if you request them to. They will not, however, do any required assembly on the machines. If in-home delivery is selected for a pinball machine, we will typically leave it on its legs so all you have to do is flip up the backbox and plug in the machine.
Delivery and setup
If you select the Delivery and Setup option, the items will be delivered anywhere inside your home or business and any light assembly work will be done for you. The typical delivery will include two men, but more will be added if required.
Pinball machines and standard arcades:
Liftgate delivery - $399.00 + $300.00 each additional machine
In-home delivery - $599.00 + $400.00 each additional machine
Delivery and setup - $699.00 + $500.00 each additional machine
*Large machines may require additional charges
The Pinball Company, LLC makes no guarantee, expressed or implied, on the delivery time of any products sold. Any estimates given are subject to change and are dependent on time and method of payment, product availability, and turnaround times of shipping companies.
In general, items can take from a few days to a few weeks to deliver. New items that are in stock can typically ship right way, while refurbished items may need to be cleaned and tested before they are ready to ship. For the best estimate of shipping times for a specific item, please call and speak with a representative. Expedited delivery may be availiable.
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, which includes new and refurbished products, covers telephone diagnosis and repair and replacement of defective parts for up to one year after you receive your machine. Our warranty also covers labor on the first service call within the first 30 days after you receive your machine. This warranty does not cover abuse or misuse or any item that is moved or repaired without authorization by The Pinball Company, LLC. The following products are excluded from any warranty: pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990, any item being used in a non-residential setting, any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description. Coin-mechanisms are not included with purchase of machines and are not covered by warranty.